 Trains / 2591
    Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train. —Jim Rorstrom
   (...) To start, great train! I love late steam locomotives but, have been frustrated trying to come up with a drive mechanism that is both reliable and prototypical in appearance. My current design uses two drive moters in an articulated set-up with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train. —Ben Fleskes
   In lugnet.trains, Jim Rorstrom writes: <snip> (...) Thanks for the compliments. I'm happy my design has inspired you. The large drive can be found in such sets as: (URL) are used for the large fuel tank on the shuttle. Each drive wheel is connected (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)