 Trains / 25885
Re: F40PH-2 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:03:59 GMT

Chuck Kabesh wrote:
[snip]

The results can be seen at...

Eek... I can't get through to BrickShelf right now (9/11 11:50 pm). I
look forward to seeing it. Hey, just got through to BrickSelf (11:59 pm).

I started out trying Christopher Masi's truck enhancement design:
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/engines/santa_fe_f7/f7a_undercarriage.html
Unforntunatly I could not get LDRAW to reflect the real thing properly so I
modified it.

Nice twist. Though yours are so different giving me credit seems silly,
but since you did... thanks :) I ldrawed (shudder) those trucks a little
while ago. Here are the .dat's or .ldr's

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/trucks_bb.ldr

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/trucks_bb_no_power.ldr

Since that picture I have made the trucks slightly sturdier by adding a
1x6 plate to the ends on top of the 1x1 with vertical clip plates.

[snip]

regards,
Chuck

Chris