 Trains / 25868 (-5)
  Re: Art Deco Miami Hotel

(...) Jim has a good eye for design realism. I had the pleasure of meeting him on August 13 during the Downtown Detroit Historic Theatre Tours, where I was a guide and he a visitor. Jim did a wonderful job on building Detroit's famous 1928 Fisher (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Art Deco Miami Hotel

Very nice building, Jim. Glad to know someone is on the case of bringing more art deco architecture to LEGO towns. :) Hope to see more! (...) WOW! Your Fisher building is incredible! Holy moley! Absolutely inspirational. I'm dumbfounded both by the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who is responsible for this?

(...) Jeremiah VanderMark. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) The only problem is that LGB is officially narrow-gauge, however several of their models are normal gauge, making for bad scale. And they do loads of selective compression (specially length-wise) , so I'd grab a good drawing of the real thing (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) I like LGB catalogues. They contain American & European trains. The pictures tend to be big so good to work from. David (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact