 Trains / 25863 (-10)
  Who is responsible for this?

(URL) Just found it in one of the BF galleries (note that it was placed by Tim David in his folder after resize for the .trains sidebar much later) So.... who came up with this wonderful (not to mention hilarious) idea anyway? Legoswami (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) Thanks for spelling corrections, makes them easier to Google! Tim (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) Fulgurex and Lemaco. I also recommend Micro-Metakit, Weinert and Stangel as the producers of highest quality models. -- shaggie. (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UP Diesel with BBB wheels as fans (was: Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

(...) Well, I was so impressed with the details I almost didn't notice you'd SWITCHED THE ENGINE UNDERNEATH THEM! And there was me thinking the lights were a bit of a fiddle... You should know by now you're not allowed to use non-Lego or custom (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  UP Diesel with BBB wheels as fans (was: Re: 10133 BNSF Mod using BBB wheels

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote: <snip> (...) Spinning fans? Okay: (URL) Detail of Fans (Sorry no video, but they do rotate when the train moves): (URL) And as a bonus - working 4 cylinder engine: (URL) And working lights: (URL) (The two (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Just a reminder, NWBrickCon Pre-Registration ENDS soon!!!

I needed to tell someone about when to Pre-register for NWBrickCon. And then I saw that it was Sept 7th! So no more waiting, register today (URL) NWBrickCon Site> (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) Hornby is entirely British, while Lima used to be the other big player in the British market before they went bust (and were bought by Hornby) The others in the British market are Bachmann Branchline and Heljan. Jan-Albert has mentioned the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) Fleischmann, Marklin, Roco (or whatever they're called after the restart) & Lima are some of the biggest. (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train catalogs

(...) Hornby and Lima are the big ones I've heard of. (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Train catalogs

When attending train events, I often pick up the thick Lionel and MTW catalogs to use for inspiration. These catalogs mainly contain American engines and rolling stock. Which is great. But... What if I want to see European engines & stock? Who are (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact