 Trains / 25809
  Re: And that's kicking your Class [50]...

(...) You disappoint me Samarth. Jason didn't mean "kick everyone else's MOCs"! The idea was to kick some @$$ with a great MOC, which he has done. There isn't really a comparison with other MOCs of any scale. I agree about the well executed (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: And that's kicking your Class [50]...

(...) LOL OK, OK, you're right, in hindsight, it does seem like an apples and oranges sort of comparision... :-) (...) I too have noticed that seems to be a problem with a lot of the more complicated loco MOCs. Legoswami (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)