 Trains / 25763 (-5)
  Re: All plastic track

(...) Actually, hacking the rails to electrically insulate the track only requires sandwiching a tiny slip of paper in between the two sections you want isolated from each other. Tear away the excess, and mark the spot with a red plate (so you can (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Parts for building from MOC instructions

(...) Hmm. Nice as that MOC is, your best bet is probably to pick up the Metroliner set for $150 from SAH: (URL) you have the Metroliner, modifying it to the engine style you want should be a good exercise in creativity for you and your son. To try (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Parts for building from MOC instructions

(...) Pat, Have you tried LEGO factory? (URL) It has a limeted pallette of parts/colors, and the editor is a bit primative. But it's suppossed to be upgrading to an actua partl ordering sytem at the end of the month. With a train specific upgrade (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) I'll second every thing John said above. I've already built a couple of small RC train projects. And I can't wait to hack the new system as well. I also apluad the idea of cheaper train sets (plastic track), as I already have a ton of curved (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A Rootin' Tootin' High-falootin' MOC

(...) ggrrr ... Haha. I was about to post asking why this was in space! hahaha. Anyways, I like the general look the store. I'd love to see the finished town. -Lenny (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact