 Trains / 2570
2569  |  2571
Subject:
Y2K Dream Last Night???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 01:59:53 GMT

When I woke this morning and recalled my dream I realized I had a LEGO
dream.  I'll admit, those don't happen often enough for me but in this dream
I had dreamt of a new road crossing.  It was a red color scheme like the
4556 and 4557 but this crossing had an overhang on each side of the roadway
for lights.

I don't know if it's all this 2000 set talk or me preparing my Christmas
track layout.  Anyone else have dreams(sleep ones) of next years trains?

Adrian