 Trains / 25677
  Re: Canadian Pacific

(...) Hi, here is a link to the wheel decorations that I used for my Super Chief. For the engine... (URL) the cars... (URL) don't think that the engine decorations will be much use to you since I build 8-wide, but you might be able to re-engineer (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Pacific

(...) DUDE! Somehow this MOC passed under my radar, so let me say now that I think it is most excellent! I really love how you have captured the "heaviness" of the F7-- really top notch! I totally dig your trucks, and though I'm not too wild about (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Canadian Pacific

(...) Have to agree, missed it first time round but love it this time Tim (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Canadian Pacific

(...) Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words. I have no idea where I came up with the truck idea for the engine. Maybe it was a combination of otherworldly inspiration and subconscious lifting of ideas, but I really like the way they worked out. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Pacific

(...) Thanks Chris for the ideas and inspiration. I like your windshield. Quite radical really. I am going to work on the undercarriage soon. Chris (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)