 Trains / 25589
25588  |  25590
Subject:
Broken or defective 12v train motors wanted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:46:38 GMT

I need some internal parts for one of my lego 12v train motors.

If you have one or more that is broken or not running
(for any reason), I'd like to buy it from you. You can contact me
in private if you prefer (just remove everything upto, and including the
first period from my e-mail address).
I will pay in advance, prefering either paypal or direct wire transfers.

Thanks, -Eljar

BTW, if you feel that I've posted this message to the wrong list,
please excuse me. I've tried twice over a period of 6 months on the
lugnet.market.buy/sell/trade with no response.