 Trains / 25572
    att. NMRA/NTS particapants_____lost pliers —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey all, While I was at the NMRA/NTS show I purchased and was using a pair of squared off needle nose pliers with blue handles. Anyway I was in the process of modding some track for myself tonight and I noticed they weren't in my box. If you (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: att. NMRA/NTS particapants_____lost pliers —Mark Peterson
   (...) I saw those when we were packing up. I believe i saw them by the CUT or there abouts. Hope you find them. Mark IndyLUG (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)