 Trains / 25563
    Train and Town @ BrickFest —Steven Barile
   Hi All, Well as we get to within 4 weeks of BrickFest the building frenzy begins. As usual we will have a train layout (with some room for train MOCs) and a separate area for Train and Town MOCs if we have an over flow (which is a good thing!). It (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

        Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hi Steve, I am actually going to BrickFest this year, "Yeah, for me." I am slightly confused by your post. Can models that are on display with MOC Cards be run on the layout? If things can be run on the layout, what kind of clearance are we (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest —Steven Barile
   You won't have to run the trains with the MOC cards stuck to them... although that might be fun! It if they are sitting in the yard etc... Did I your understand the queston right ? SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest —Christopher Masi
   (...) Kinda... All I meant was if the train is on display with an MOC Card, are we just going to leave the MOC Card area empty while the train is running on the layout or does the train have to stay with its MOC Card? For the MOC area, should we (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest —Steven Barile
   Great questions Chris... Thanks for making me be more clear (which is kinda tough with things in flux). Anyway, there will be room on the train layout for train MOCs; there is a large yard planned for that. We would like to accommodate all trains in (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)