 Trains / 25604
Re: Train and Town @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:18:08 GMT

You won't have to run the trains with the MOC cards stuck to them... although
that might be fun! It if they are sitting in the yard etc...  Did I your
understand the queston right ?

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
Well as we get to within 4 weeks of BrickFest the building frenzy begins. As
usual we will have a train layout (with some room for train MOCs) and a separate
area for Train and Town MOCs if we have an over flow (which is a good thing!).
It is really helpful for me to reserve space for your MOCs if you let me know
they are coming. The best way to do this is to fill out a MOC card(s) via
http://www.brickfest.com/registration/mocs.php (or click on the green GET
INVOLVED brick).

Hi Steve,

   I am actually going to BrickFest this year, "Yeah, for me." I am
slightly confused by your post. Can models that are on display with MOC
Cards be run on the layout?
   If things can be run on the layout, what kind of clearance are we
talking about? After all, I have said, "build 'em wide, 8-wide, build
'em big, real big, and damn the buildings..." or something like that :)

Chris