 Trains / 25563 (-10)
  Train and Town @ BrickFest

Hi All, Well as we get to within 4 weeks of BrickFest the building frenzy begins. As usual we will have a train layout (with some room for train MOCs) and a separate area for Train and Town MOCs if we have an over flow (which is a good thing!). It (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Great show. Good time had by all. Totally amazing. Here are my pictures. (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Yay! Converted and uploaded to Brickshelf. (URL) I am working on a big edited vid of nmra. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Here are my images from the show (URL) still awe struck by the size of the display! Jeff VW (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great Northern SD-45 "Hustle Muscle"

(...) Now that IS a beast! Tim (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: an A1A A1A 68000 in six studs

Nice model, I think you have captured the 'fatness' of the prototype well, especially considering it is six wide. (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Pix at NMRA

This was such an awesome event, many thanks to Paul, Steve and all who worked to do such an event. Here is a link to the pix I took at the NMRA Train Show: (URL) you enjoy... -- Don GtwLUG St. Louis (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC NOT at GATS Clearwater this weekend...

GFLTC News, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will NOT be displaying at the Great American Train Show (GATS) this weekend (July 16-17, 2005) in Clearwater, Florida. We were just recently informed that they do not have space for us in their (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Help set a LEGO world record this weekend!

SCLTC and the 2005 Orange County Fair invite our friends in Southern California to help us turn 200,000 red, white, and blue bricks into the world's largest free standing United States Flag this weekend. Construction runs daily from 10:00 to 20:00 (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

  Re: TCLTC layout Pics from the NMRA show

(...) For the most part, simply 1x1 black plates. I used black plates to bind the walls for strength, and then "greeblied" them in order for the load to look random. The secret is to turn the 1x1s at various angles so that the eye doesn't pick up (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact