 Trains / 25545
    an A1A A1A 68000 in six studs —Philippe Label
   Hello all, Here is the first version (at least the first I accept to show :) ) of an A1A A1A 68000, a french locomotive. Thanks to BrickJournal who provided us with a solution for a three axles bogie. A great journal ! (URL) Here is an original (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: an A1A A1A 68000 in six studs —Tim David
   Nice model, I think you have captured the 'fatness' of the prototype well, especially considering it is six wide. (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)