 Trains / 25536
  just checking in, home safe and sound

The GMLTC contingent made it home safe and sound, although having travelled a bit farther than expected. (Ok, I'll admit it - I got on the wrong freeway heading out from one of the Chicago Lego stores! D'oh!!) The show was absolutely unbelievable. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: just checking in, home safe and sound

(...) The NGLTC and CUT groups are also now home, and cleaning up the mess that Dennis left in Atlanta (some of the streets near me are still flooded, but thankfully my apartment was left unscathed). I had never been to an event at this scale; I've (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)