 Trains / 25517
  Re: Have a great NMRA

Thanks James! There are really no words that can describe this! It took me (as others have concured) several hours the first day to even comprehend the magnitude of this layout! When you look up and see far off in the distance a cluster of (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have a great NMRA

(...) That's awesome. I wish I could have been there, but I was moving to Colorado -- just unfortunate timing. It sounds incredible, and I can't wait to check out the pictures. Does anybody know whether this was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, or an (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Have a great NMRA

(...) It is annual. Next year it'll be in Philly, and in 2007 it'll be in Detroit (if memory serves). :-) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Have a great NMRA

(...) The 'National' train show is an annual event. As to the LEGO community coming together like this? We don't know if this was a 'once in a lifetime' thing, or if it will happen again. I hope it happens again, and I bet a lot of other people (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)