 Trains / 25511
Re: A few new and old trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   The concept Octan/Shell power units and an updated 12v set no. 7725 use the recent hinged truck cab windscreen-- Thanks GrapeApe for the parts!

I finally got around to some illustrated steps for the Union Pacific Executive Touring set. Here are instructions for the baggage car, end observation car, and locomotive. The build of the locomotive is a bit odd due to its recoloring from Santa Fe war bonnette-- I didn’t bother swapping plates for bricks in the recoloring. I am shamelessly preserving the dome car instructions to my Brick Built Trains booklet for a Streamliner Dome Car available at my CafePress shop. A small bit of recolored creativity will morph the gray domecar into the UP colors.

any chance of releasing the passnger car? im doing some renders of them

Oh, OK. I wasn’t going to, but I can add it. Don’t limit to just renders. Please modify them as you wish!

later,

James Mathis