 Trains / 25468 (-20)
  Teaser: Automatic sticker creation

Dear all, I've been working hard lately on a program to convert bitmapped images (in BMP or RGB) format into vectorised ldraw images. It seems to be working OK now (with many caveats) and I hope to have a user-ready version ready soon, along with a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IIKMtG.1qsH@lugnet.com... (...) scrapes (...) anyone (...) Yes. In fact, it was noted to Jake at BrickFest last year when we were shown the prototype. I had to take them off my (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

(...) That was me - but on brickish.org, not here. I found it's a real problem at times. On a couple of occasions, my 10133 has come a real cropper and derailed causing absolute carnage. For the most part though, it just squeaks a bit here and (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

(...) Yeah. It was mentioned somewhere before (I can't remember where) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Useful site for custom US train decals

Check out www.railfonts.com You have to pay for them but as well as lots of classic fonts and logos there is a variety of road signs, loco profiles etc. Tim (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

In lugnet.build, Koyan Töreni wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Koyan, Actually, I prefer the render style of the Classic Space images more than the recent renders that you have posted. I guess I like the plain white background, as opposed to new (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Scraping cowcatcher on 10133

I had a bit of a search but couldn't find any mention of this problem. Basically, because the cowcatcher is so close to the track, I find it scrapes going over small valleys in the track, creating an annoying "squeak". Has anyone else noticed this? (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  A couple of new MOCs

I was looking at Bruce Lowell's sphere, (URL) and thought it could be applied to trains. When Moderated, the result can be seen at: (URL) then, some deeplinks. I first built an 8 wide, 32 stud long tank car. It can be seen at (URL) interesting part (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC New Uacs Silo Car

(...) Just changed the file. I hope it's right now. You can find the file here: (URL) (...) If you mean the build-up of the "cilindrical" structure, see the .MPD file. It's verry easy, just have to think on it, as usual ;) ludo (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC New Uacs Silo Car

(...) I'll check it! (...) For rendering the model, i use LPUB, with its default settings, because i don't understand enough the mechanism to place the camera on an other location. I never know where i am! A program as LPUB is great, but a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

Dean Earley <dean@earlsoft.co.uk> wrote in news:IIHBxn.uvv@lugnet.com: (...) Check it now. ;) ((URL) until moderation kicks in.) Cheers! Koyan (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) Well, if Koyan weren't so modest I wouldn't have to! :-) But apparently he is, so I will continue to toot his horn periodically for those who might not have heard it;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC New Uacs Silo Car

Hello Ludo, Hoe gaat het met je ? Nu ik schrijf in Engel :) In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote: [...] (...) file with several .ldr in it instead. Can you check please? I am interested to understand how you managed to render this cylindrical (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) (URL) I can't remember where I originally downloaded it from :( (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

"Didier Enjary" <d.enjary@wanadoo.fr> wrote in news:IIH65w.1t15@lugnet.com: (...) I'm working on that. ;) (...) The classic space gallery is one of the oldest though. I'm not entirely happy with the renderings anymore, so I'll be replacing them as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) Very good job koyan ! and thanks to John for highlighting the gallery. Well, too much space stuff and not enough train stuff :-) ...check the classic space gallery seems to be complete , that's just amazing. Renderings looks very good (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  MOC New Uacs Silo Car

Hi train freaks, I've just uploaded a rendering of a Uacs Silo Car. The car is build after information i found on the web site of the Swiss railroad, info at : (URL) some among us, i'll do have also some new 'Radar Disk 45729' in RED and wanted to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) Kind of reminds me of a (URL) steam tram> Just need to add a chimney and make a coach for it to pull! Tim (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Hi Flip, I like the use of the 4x4 macaronis (or whatever they're called) to round out the front of the trolley. The colour scheme is quite nice too and I really like the way you've attached the handles to the door (may nick it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainset Poll

I forgot to mention a couple of things when I announced the polls(1), but all the thumbnails take you to a bigger picture if you don't know the train in question and all the Suggested by... links take you to original suggesting post for more details (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact