 Trains / 25348 (-5)
  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) Crossposting to lugnet.cad.ray (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

  WRONG Rung

I was pretty excited when TLG developed (URL) this part>. I was never too happy with the rungs that had the grabbers towards the middle of the element instead of on the ends. But now I've changed my mind... Here are 2 pics of the 2 elements in (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) A number of great new renderings by UR can now be seen on Brickshelf. As I said before I like these locos a lot. Please if possible publish the dat-file for the Crocodile! Mattias (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.de)

  TCLTC Style Track Details

A while ago, some were asking for details as to how we "detailed" our tracks, especially the curves and points. I had a lot of free time this weekend, and I decided to get some pics taken (unfortunately, all of our points are still packed at the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

(...) (Follow-up; I got the parts, reshot the pics with the same name and they now appear (URL) HERE>) JOHN (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact