 Trains / 25338 (-5)
  Re: A french BB 62400

Hello, (...) To complement on the SNOT techniques used in this BB62400, the bicolor version led to interesting challenges especially to render both bicolor ends of the locomotive in 4 studs width. After three different versions I ended-up with a (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10170 Instructions?

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: Crossposting to .cad tree I've seen the new 10170 rendered in ldraw, and the (URL) parts list>, but am wondering if anybody has posted an ldraw file of the set yet and if so, where that might be. TIA, JOHN -Orion (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, FTX)

  10170 Instructions?

I've seen the new 10170 rendered in ldraw, and the (URL) parts list>, but am wondering if anybody has posted an ldraw file of the set yet and if so, where that might be. TIA, JOHN (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

(...) (URL) Yeah, you should!> Those are cool! JOHN (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Two British 37s - and another soon!

(...) IIRC there are at least two liveries for the red and yellow EWS. One which has a sort of jagged stripe (like you see on the 66's). I really liked the BR one as it is a brand spanking new paintjob and the colours are almost exactly Lego ones (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact