 Trains / 25260
  Re: Vienna tram system now hauling freight (ie: Train Ideas!)

(...) That's terrifically cute/bizarre! Thanks for finding this little gem! I think it would be a hilarious model (4 wide containers have a prototype after all!)... (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Vienna tram system now hauling freight (ie: Train Ideas!)

(...) Its not the first modern freight tram, (URL) Dresden has some for carrying VW car parts from a factory> (URL) However I think the Vienna version is far better, it has far more character. Tim (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)