 Trains / 2520
    Re: My new Engine —Christopher Tracey
   I sometimes use the webspace as a fileserver/junk box, I do have a real page in the works but it is not complete and I only get an hour or so a week to work on it. The town pics you saw were of the current setup I have. It's 2x4 baseplates large. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My new Engine —Frank Filz
   (...) I was able to look at the pictures so no need unless you wanted to add captions. Hope to see more work from you (says me who hasn't even scanned the pictures I have so far...need to get a digital camera). (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)