 Trains / 25143 (-5)
  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) Fair enough. I guess what I don't understand is how Thomas could have remained a relative unknown here in the US up until the late 80's. JOHN (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke

What happened to the cool set of train links in the sidebar? That was my main source of research links for train stuff, and now I see none of them. I liked the links to Ben's pages, and others that were helpful. Also, the ILTCO page link is broke (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) Ummmmm does it matter? They were very popular in countries other than the UK, so they (the characters/stories) were propelled to the world stage many years before anyone thought of a Brio Thomas or TV series. (...) Sure, but it had already (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

  Train design (roof)

I am going to build a new car, and got an idea. Using the parts: (URL) the roof. My car will probably be 7 wide, and I was thinking of using those for the roof. My concern is that it will be 5 wide and the end using those parts. I am not to found of (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) I must admit that I have lost touch with the show and all of the newer characters (although Ross and I did go to see the motion picture, for the sake of nostalgia:-) I heard that Alec Baldwin took over for Carlin (AB was in the movie)-- I (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact