 Trains / 25142
25141  |  25143
Subject:
What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 22:11:52 GMT

What happened to the cool set of train links in the sidebar? That was my main
source of research links for train stuff, and now I see none of them.
I liked the links to Ben's pages, and others that were helpful.

Also, the ILTCO page link is broke (two clicks away from the train portal page).
http://www.iltco.org/
On my system at least, I get a standard error page. It looks like a redirect
problem, because pressing the back button once flashes a ILTCO-type page before
returning me to back to the error page.

Clark