 Trains / 25142
    What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke —Clark Stephens
   What happened to the cool set of train links in the sidebar? That was my main source of research links for train stuff, and now I see none of them. I liked the links to Ben's pages, and others that were helpful. Also, the ILTCO page link is broke (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke —John Neal
   (...) It's still there, under "Links and Resources" about half way down the page (Hyperlinked by a "Click HERE") (...) Hmm. Worked for me, so I'm no help there. JOHN (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke —Tim David
   (...) All the ones I could find worked for me too in IE6 and Firefox, but I'm not sure exactly which link you are referring to. Is it all links to ILTCO or from specific page? Tim (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke —Mike Walsh
    "Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IGH2DJ.ILG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ...] (...) not sure (...) I just took a quick look and everything on the ILTCO site appears to be operating correctly. Mike (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: What happened to the Train links, and ILTCO is broke —Mark Riley
   (...) Just a small thing, but when clicking on one of the recent Lugnet articles listed on the ILTCO sidebar, it always brings up the wrong article. This feature has never worked correctly for me. Mark (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.trains)