 Trains / 25052
  Recycling Train

While it isn't based on any real life train, I imagine it could be...Here is (URL) Concept Zia Recycling System>. This is a recycling concept road and rail system. The recycling containers are modular, able to be attach to a road truck or into a (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Recycling Train

(...) I like this, James! Very rounded and sleek. I'm glad that there is someone out there keeping track of all of these new slope elements and putting them to good use:-) This train is so sleek that it made me think "Space train". It would look (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Recycling Train

(...) Thanks, John. While I wasn't shooting for the moon, I was going for a bit of a modern retro-style look. Hmmm, think VW Bug -> New Beetle or Classic Mini -> New Mini Cooper. For this concept Zia loc, I was trying for a Modern Euro-look to (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Recycling Train

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: (SNIPPED) I must say this is a really cute MOC. More than the train itself I like the truck :-) Were you in any way inspired by the 4559 while doing this? It too has that modular setup with the truck able to (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)