 Trains / 25052
25051  |  25053
Subject:
Recycling Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 21:21:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

While it isn’t based on any real life train, I imagine it could be...Here is Concept Zia Recycling System.

This is a recycling concept road and rail system. The recycling containers are modular, able to be attach to a road truck or into a train car. The mechanism for attachment is fanciful, but I thought it could be somewhat “playable”. I imagine different colored containers suggesting different recyclable materials such as glass, plastic, and paper.

The locomotive is based on my earlier work on this fanciful pretend Amtrak Mariner (was Exodus) set. With the new 1x3 curved brick, the nose for this Zia loc has been redone.

A recycling facility would be cool. A building at which to unload the recyclables and process them....

later,

James Mathis