 Trains / 25015
  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) I sampled it:-) Yes, Rob, your objection is noted, but hey, you can't have everything (where would you put it?) LEGO dark blue would be close enough for me, because I'd kitbash to build some Minneapolis, Northfield, & Southern locos, as (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nominations for a trainset poll

(...) (After a little investigation, it appears to be Benn Coifman) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)