 Trains / 2500
    Re: New Engine Pics —Jim Rorstrom
   (...) I really like the 4-4-0. The engine a very well proportioned and pleasing to look at (how well does it run?) Have you thought of adding another truck to the tender? The pictures I have of 4-4-0's the tender has #2 four wheel trucks. This (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

        RE: New Engine Pics —Mark Benz
   Hi Jim, Unfortunately, the engine is a better looker than it is a runner. Being pushed by the motor in the tender, combined with the doubled flanged, spoked wheels and low "tie-scraping" pilot pivot bar, (one of the compromises to get a lot of open (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)