 Trains / 24967
  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Ya, give us a Mallard, (or Flying Scotsman, I'm not picky) and some UK stock to go with it! (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Mallard in (dark?) blue with big red wheels, skirts and dark orange (teak) white-roofed carriages... Jason Railton (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Flying Scotsman in whichever green is closest to Apple Green (light green? - be great to get a range of parts in that colour). Complemented by chocolate and cream coaches - easy now we have chocolate brown! Though for goodness sake let them (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)