 Trains / 24966
  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Agreed, would be a good official model I think. (...) Well I like it but I don't think it would work as an official model. I included it as an example of loco that is fairly widespread. (...) Agreed, but the seperate vehicles concept can apply (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Good points. I think what you need is either a design that looks particularly desirable (like the SFSC), or something that includes desirable colours (like the BNSF did). How about picking a livery that's mostly dark blue? Jason Railton (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)