 Trains / 24958
  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Pendolino. Certainly I had heard of the Shinkansen and TGV long before I'd heard of the ICE. I can't really qualify beyond that though: succesful design just seems to work in an intrinsic way. That however may just be me! (...) to see one 'in (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) I can satisfy the first part :-) (URL) The real ones run every day along the line south from Derby, probably 2 an hour, along with probably another 2 goods trains with other locos and several DMUs and HSTs. Mark (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)