 Trains / 24937
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 01:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Sorry for any confusion on your end.

This is what is called pointing out that YOU were wrong, within the framework of apology. Sorry if it was a bit too subtle for you!

Might not have occurred to you that I was kidding; perhaps a bit too subtle. Sorry for any confusion on your end:-)

Nice try there, J2... Well played, in fact, but no.

You lose.

No, I think his move was a good one. The classic “I know I made a mistake, but through word play I will make it seem like you are the one with the mistake”

You just didn’t get the joke.

~Kevoh
what’s this thread even about? some new train?