 Trains / 24893
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 15:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
Wow!  Great!  Another American themed addition to trains.  That should go down
well with all those USofAFOLs.
So, I guess the only question is, what colour is the reefer car going to come
out in?

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:
And here I was all set to start pushing for more European designs, but if you
really want the reefer instead...

Well it would please the Daoist in me at least, if not the AdultFOL...

Jason Railton