 Trains / 24863
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 22:15:49 GMT

Thanks Jake! This is a great looking set, especially needed for a Monday. And this, after finding out there is now a discount on bulk track purchases in one of the online catalogs!

And, yes, I am willing to be counted as a sucker. Considering all the train releases the past few years, I feel I’m lucky to have the opportunity to buy these sets.

I have a request though, can we have a nice boxcar? Different colors? My minifig passengers are complaining about all the dry goods being loaded in the seats next to the them :)