 Trains / 24852
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:25:24 GMT

Dear Jake,

Please don’t take these sorts of email too seriously. I won’t speak for anyone else but at least one of us AFOLs wholly supports this communication and, for that matter, the release itself.

Thank you very much for all the work, time and effort you’ve put into the community through your official and unofficial duties.

Yours,

Tim Gould