 Trains / 24836
  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) Thanks to Lar for taking me on, I think he's set a good standard to meet so far so I'll do my best. And yes, send me suggestions! I'd like to try and update a bit more often than recently (Not critising Lar, I know he works very hard but he (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) I think that would be a good Idea. You would have to make sure you give the person time to post it themselfs. I know it takes time to get the images online then write a post about it. Maybe you could also to a most recent train stuff from MOC (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) You were right about letting people post themselves, I jumped the gun a little with the Stuttgart tram, sorry Holger. (Its good to see German AFOLSs posting here, although I see plenty of German Lego train activity on Brickshelf there doesn't (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains)