 Trains / 24833 (-5)
  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) Tim David has very kindly agreed to assist with this, please show him every courtesy as he gets his feet wet. I'm sure he'd appreciate content suggestions mailed to him, you can find his address at the bottom of the sidebar (where he added (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  rtlToronto Train Show Pics from the April Train Show (and few comments)

(URL) the pics fit to print! It was a wonderful time with very little by way of catastrophe. K, part of the bridge fell out of Dereks' car when we were loading, but honest, I was just in the general vicinity... Thanks go out to Calum, Derek, Jeff (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Slug Photos

(...) power on its own. It is powered from the lead loco. The effect is greater traction and power but less generation. They are seen a lot in switching yards but not as much on long hauls. Mike (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Curatorship of lugnet.trains

If you're interested in being a co-curator of the lugnet.trains hierarchy please drop me a line. Thanks. (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005

(...) Well, setting up went as smooth as one could possibly expect, considering the bad weather and long lineups. Anyway, a reminder that if you're in the GTA tomorrow, come on over to the International Centre and have a boo at the layout. I've put (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact