 Trains / 24832
24831  |  24833
Subject:
rtlToronto Train Show Pics from the April Train Show (and few comments)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:50:17 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000134.htm

All the pics fit to print!

It was a wonderful time with very little by way of catastrophe.  K, part of the
bridge fell out of Dereks' car when we were loading, but honest, I was just in
the general vicinity...

Thanks go out to Calum, Derek, Jeff VW, Jeremy and Janey for filling out the
layout.

Thanks also to Andrew, Greg, Sandy, Jenn, and Oliver for contributing scenery to
the layout.

Thanks to Chris for just being there, and for designing that camera car--that
was loads of fun!

More than that, you guys are a great bunch to hang out with!

Thanks

Dave K