 Trains / 24830
  Curatorship of lugnet.trains

If you're interested in being a co-curator of the lugnet.trains hierarchy please drop me a line. Thanks. (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) Tim David has very kindly agreed to assist with this, please show him every courtesy as he gets his feet wet. I'm sure he'd appreciate content suggestions mailed to him, you can find his address at the bottom of the sidebar (where he added (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) Thanks to Lar for taking me on, I think he's set a good standard to meet so far so I'll do my best. And yes, send me suggestions! I'd like to try and update a bit more often than recently (Not critising Lar, I know he works very hard but he (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) I think that would be a good Idea. You would have to make sure you give the person time to post it themselfs. I know it takes time to get the images online then write a post about it. Maybe you could also to a most recent train stuff from MOC (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Curatorship of lugnet.trains

(...) You were right about letting people post themselves, I jumped the gun a little with the Stuttgart tram, sorry Holger. (Its good to see German AFOLSs posting here, although I see plenty of German Lego train activity on Brickshelf there doesn't (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains)