 Trains / 24794
Re: NGLTC past weekend at Greenberg Toy & Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:

   and our ever hard working landscaper, but he never got more grass cut than the single circle

Love it. Reminds me of something the GMLTC did on a previous version of their layout.

yeah didn’t the GMLTC have a bulldozer or something that was running by a magnet from below? This is basicly the same thing, just a magnet rotating under the baseplate and then a magnet in the mower. It ran for 8 hours straight with no issues (did scratch up the tiles somes).

I going to get some flower stems from PaB and make the uncut grass a lot higher so it looks like he as a lot more work ahead of him.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

jt