 Trains / 24791
24790  |  24792
Subject:
NGLTC past weekend at Greenberg Toy & Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:53:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This past weekend (April 9,10) the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) presented a layout at the Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show.

Our layout was a 20’x25’ layout including a kids play area and Rail Racers set up.

This was one our most animated layouts to date, not only did we have the running trains and monorail there were lots of little goodies on the layout. We had all of Mark Staffa’s great fair ground items that amazed the crowds as always,

plus a copy of Jason Allemann motorized cows (that were a variation of Erik Amzallag’s cows)

and our ever hard working landscaper, but he never got more grass cut than the single circle

There were also all the great MOC buildings and other structures:

We did have a couple of vandals “mark” one of our buildings but the local police will had to take care of them (must be some kind of code word or something)

For all the pictures from the show you can see them in my Brickshelf gallery

jt

James J. Trobaugh

North Georgia LEGO Train Club