 Trains / 24793 (-5)
  Re: NGLTC past weekend at Greenberg Toy & Train Show

(...) Love it. (...) Love'em. (...) Love it. Reminds me of something the GMLTC did on a previous version of their layout. (...) Wretched vandals. Love it! All in all a very eye-catching layout! Good job, JT et NGLTC! JOHN (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC past weekend at Greenberg Toy & Train Show

(...) More pictures here: (URL) (taken with a lower quality camera, and a lower quality photographer!) John (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NGLTC past weekend at Greenberg Toy & Train Show

This past weekend (April 9,10) the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) presented a layout at the Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show. Our layout was a 20'x25' layout including a kids play area and (URL) Rail Racers> set up. This was one our most (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  Re: squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc?

At the last GPLR GATS layout we had the same issue... I'd love to hear if anyone has isolated this issue, and the solution. SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lgauge.com update (DCC)

(...) This "connection" can be digital, via the DCC controller. LDCC can't currently handle such situations automatically, but it can be done via software. There are also "speed stabilised" DCC decoders available, using various methods of load (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact