 Trains / 24783
    FL9 MOC —Alban NANTY
   Hi everybody, Just a quick note to talk about my new MOC, a FL9 locomotive. If you like, just have a look in my galery : (2 URLs) Feel free to do any comment. (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: FL9 MOC —Mark Bellis
   (...) Great looking. Nice and wide too! (I'm a fan of larger sizes) Did you have the drawings to help you build the engine? I see from the Model Railroader diesels book that an FL9 is 59ft long and 9ft 10ins wide, so in 8-wide perhaps it could be 48 (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: FL9 MOC —Alban NANTY
   (...) Hi, Thanks for your compliments ! That makes me feel very happy. To build the model, I used pictures found on Internet and a drawing found in a modelist magazine. You're right, my loco is 8 studs wide and 39 studs long. I know it's shorter (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: FL9 MOC —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Yes, I ran into this at first as well, as I use several browsers on different machines. But once you get posting permission on a machine you should be fine. The engine looks great by the way. Mat (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)