 Trains / 24783 (-5)
  FL9 MOC

Hi everybody, Just a quick note to talk about my new MOC, a FL9 locomotive. If you like, just have a look in my galery : (2 URLs) Feel free to do any comment. (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: lgauge.com update

(...) Hiya just curious...do you have the non-RCX DCC page archived somewhere, so just in case I cant go the RCX route, I have a option of following your ideas with a non-lego version? I am very curious about building a DCC system for my lego locos (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc?

Hi guys, been a long time since ive posted here, but recently came out of a "forced" dark ages, and have been buying all the track that I have always wanted. I have the room to unpack all my legos, and setup a room just for em...and a train layout. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New guy in town!

Congratulations James and Amy! I knew I saving that box of Duplo for something... Robert Powell (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New guy in town!

(...) I hope thats not a Stud-on-Top! Congratulations James and Amy Tim (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact