 Trains / 24663 (-5)
  Re: Redesigned mini train wheel (!)

(...) Thanks for the info. I've a problem with my London Underground train which uses these wheels and the high friction at a recent show sapped loads of power. We could only run the one motor on one track due to this and it mkes a hell of a (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My latest venture into trains: 4-6-4 Locomotive

It is impressive. At first I thought, "that's a good train, for a non-train builder". Then I saw the robot mode and said "ooo!". My eyes focused on the joints that glued it together because that's the hard part of transformation. You generally need (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My latest venture into trains: 4-6-4 Locomotive

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote: (stuff) Steam in general doesn't do much for me, and the proportions of the cab and boiler are way way off... so really it's not much of a train, taken as a train. I'll leave the comments on how good it is (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My latest venture into trains: 4-6-4 Locomotive

(...) SPOILER BELOW Wow! That's scary. Its both a great train, and a great robot. I saw it on Brickshelf first and clicked to see the train and boy! was I surprised. Congratulations on a wonderful model. I think you should have made both camps very (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  My latest venture into trains: 4-6-4 Locomotive

I'm rather proud of this creation. I worked very hard to make the locomotive look as cool as possible. Many thanks to Shaun Sullivan, whose designs were my inspiration. (2 URLs) Enjoy!> Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact