 Trains / 24659
24658  |  24660
Subject:
My latest venture into trains: 4-6-4 Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:00:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’m rather proud of this creation. I worked very hard to make the locomotive look as cool as possible. Many thanks to Shaun Sullivan, whose designs were my inspiration.

Enjoy!

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com