 Trains / 24649
Re: Track side power polls.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

has in the Destroyer Droid. It wouldn't solve the scale issue (although,
I don't think that there is one)

I think that technic piston heads would have the correct scale. They're only
slightly smaller than fig heads, which is basically the preferred scale, as
Larry mentioned. No idea how you would stack them with valid connection points
though.....

Legoswami