 Trains / 24502
24501  |  24503
Subject:
MlCad file!!!! ....for my 6-wide tank car.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant wrote:
Hello all.

I just updated my MOC's page with better instructions for my 6-wide tank car.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7224

It shows the internal workings on how I get studs in every direction. If people
would like I could also put up the MlCad files.

I am also working on making a fifth car in Medium Orange. I do plan to make a
White tank car. But at 30 cents a piece it make for an expensive car.

Well enjoy

Dave
www.gplr.org

I know alot of you have asked for the MlCad file for my 6-Wide tank car. So I
played around with MlCad and whipped something up. I am still a bit of a novice
when it comes to MlCad so bare with me if something isnt clear. Each section of
the car is grouped to try to make it easier to folow. So head on over to my
MOC's page and click the link to download the file.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7224

If you have any questions just ask.

Dave
www.GPLR.org

ps. I feel a little silly replying to my own post. But its an update so I guess
its ok. :P