 Trains / 24488
24487  |  24489
Subject:
Better instructions for my 6-wide tank car.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:34:43 GMT

Hello all.

I just updated my MOC's page with better instructions for my 6-wide tank car.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7224

It shows the internal workings on how I get studs in every direction. If people
would like I could also put up the MlCad files.

I am also working on making a fifth car in Medium Orange. I do plan to make a
White tank car. But at 30 cents a piece it make for an expensive car.

Well enjoy

Dave
www.gplr.org